• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How long is your current gig?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long is your current gig?

Mine is 9 months and ongoing...

Originally posted by up4it View Post
    5 days left.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by up4it View Post
      Mine, 6 months finish end of August, just in time for another winter in the sun. May have to work a bit longer next year. Maybe dead by then, I'll be glad I postponed the work.
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Just extended another 6 months, so will be a Year in all by the time it's done.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

End of July or until they run out of oil depending on my mood.

Comment

Mid July - bored already though
            Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
            "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
            Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

I've no idea what my new one will be. It may be a case of "until it's done".

All the length of the contract really means is that's how long you have to wait until you put the price up.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

End of July, but only because I'll be on honeymoon for the whole of August.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Middle of June here. Hopefully things pick up by then!

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                    Maybe dead by then

...and I thought I had a reckless lifestyle. I give myself at least another 7 years yet before I die. I want to hit 40, but after that I'd be happy to check-out.
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X