• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where are all the Liverpool fans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are all the Liverpool fans?

I see no mention of the football last night in our esteemed forum.
    I thought it was one of the best games I'd seen for a long time, didn't you? Sorry, most seem to have been watching the apprentice, ffs!
    London grit (Terry, Lampard, J. Cole, A. Cole) with a few top mercenaries (Drogba, Essien) triumphing over foreign flair and technique.
    Best team undoubtedly won.
    Liverpool can still hold their heads high though.

I'm not a big footy boy, but I watched it last night.

Drogba was on the floor within 30 seconds.

I lol'd.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I liked the post match interview with Drogba and Terry - 2 footballers I really do not like. Drogba spent his time on it moaning about the comments Raffa made about him diving. I wish the interviewer had the balls to push him lightly and see if he would fall over.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Benitez made some bizzare decisions!

Firing up Dogbreath for one. Taking Torres out. Not playing Crouch.

Saying that Chelski played the better football. Cech doesnt look as solid as he used to be. I reckon the helmet is blurring his vision. How could Babel score from there??

I reckon its Man U's for the taking.

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
          Best team undoubtedly won.
          Agreed with most of your post except this bit. I am not convinced Chelski were the best team over the 2 legs. Take away a moment of madness from Riise and it was all so very different. As for the final

Comment

i dont give a **** about liverpool im more concerned about staying in the premiership.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Working...
            X