• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone one else in London can't be arsed voting?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone one else in London can't be arsed voting?

Confronted with the first time in my life that I want to vote (Always do when I can), but the lack of either candidates I like enough, or hate less than the others is just plain putting me off.

Pishflaps.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Whatever. Just don't come back whinging to us when Ken gets back in.

Comment

I'm not in London but I am going to vote Conservative despite disliking Maggie (Dodgyagent cannot compute, overload!). Partly because my dad proposed the guy and party because the Labour party need a good kicking, which it looks like they are going to get.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

^^ WHS - any opportunity to kick NL in the nadgers and I'm there with bells on
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          Confronted with the first time in my life that I want to vote (Always do when I can), but the lack of either candidates I like enough, or hate less than the others is just plain putting me off.

Pishflaps.
          You must vote. If you don't, what is the use of all the complaining?

This is your shot at democracy, however poorly-formed it might be.

Go and vote!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
            Go and vote!
            I can't be arsed either.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
              Whatever. Just don't come back whinging to us when Ken gets back in.
              Therein lies the conundrum. I can't stand Ken. Equally I can't stand Boris. And I'm not voting for any candidate that gets the endorsement of Elton John. The rest aren't worth thinking about and you don't have any SNP down here.

:-/
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                I can't be arsed either.
                Funny how people can be arsed to moan and grizzle on a forum day after day, but when they actually have the infrequent and hard-won opportunity to really change things, they "can't be arsed".

That is f*ing pathetic.

It's even more pathetic that you take the time to tell us all, exactly how you can't be arsed.

You could have voted in that time!

This is the only democratic process we have!

What would you do then? Man the barracades? I doubt you could be arsed!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                  Funny how people can be arsed to moan and grizzle on a forum day after day, but when they actually have the infrequent and hard-won opportunity to really change things, they "can't be arsed".

That is f*ing pathetic.

It's even more pathetic that you take the time to tell us all, exactly how you can't be arsed.

You could have voted in that time!

This is the only democratic process we have!

What would you do then? Man the barracades? I doubt you could be arsed!

I was going to respond in detail but now I can't be arsed

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    I was going to respond in detail but now I can't be arsed
                    ha ha

Comment

Working...
                    X