• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chucking babies off roofs is good for them

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chucking babies off roofs is good for them

Blimey!!

Check this out. All in the name of religion of course...
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Given the numbers of 'em perhaps they should dispense with the cloth sheet. Actually it is a practice we could all usefully take up.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Sounds like a high possibilty of the brain banging against the skull and causing damage.

No wonder the offshore lot at clientco are soooo stupid.

Comment

If it's a female baby, do they conveniently miss?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

oh man this is some crazy thing that is anything but Islamic, just some culteral thing obviously, if i go there i will throw them off the top with no cloth to save them.

Pretty messed up

Comment

When I see these sort of things I always wonder, why do foreigners have all the fun?
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              When I see these sort of things I always wonder, why do foreigners have all the fun?
              In Mythuania they toss all the unwanted children off lofty, loudly-ringing church towers onto the horns of stampeding bulls running through the streets below.

They follow this with a huge procession, carrying a 3 ton statue of the Virgin Mary whilst flagellating themselves with nettle-wrapped rosaries.

A bunch of drunken, 20-something Australian backpackers usually follows the trail of gore, squealing with delight and busily uploading to YouTube.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

one of the permies here just pointed out, 'if they did that to a goat, they would be screaming blue murder!!!'
                I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Working...
                X