• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Easyjet tickets from Liverpool to Russia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easyjet tickets from Liverpool to Russia

Were all booked up on may 21st, for some reason have become available again!

The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Were all booked up on may 21st, for some reason have become available again!

Perhaps they are laying on some more flights bearing in mind some airlines are now charging up to 800 quid !!

Comment

My mate just sent me this;

£210 if you go the route of

London – tallin (train from tallin to Moscow)

Moscow – st ptersburtg (train)

St ptersburg – riga (flight)

Riga – London

I am tempted!
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
        Perhaps they are laying on some more flights bearing in mind some airlines are now charging up to 800 quid !!
        £800 is the standard fare on BA from Heathrow to Domodedovo.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

And if you're thinking of going, think very hard about going with your prospective club.

The police will see this as an opportunity to smack seven shades out of anybody being a bit rowdy, as well as the nutters from CSKA & Spartak.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            My mate just sent me this;

£210 if you go the route of

London – tallin (train from tallin to Moscow)

Moscow – st ptersburtg (train)

St ptersburg – riga (flight)

Riga – London

I am tempted!
            could go ryanair to kaunas in Lithuania, then take the overnight train to moscow
            whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Moscow

Other option for you guys is to fly to Warsaw, and take the train from Warsaw to Brest, Brest to Minsk and Minsk to Moscow. You can probably to it without a change.

Only problem is you need to get a transit visa for Belarus as well. If you dont they well send you back to Warsaw in the next train going the other way
              There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan View Post
                Other option for you guys is to fly to Warsaw, and take the train from Warsaw to Brest, Brest to Minsk and Minsk to Moscow. You can probably to it without a change.

Only problem is you need to get a transit visa for Belarus as well. If you dont they well send you back to Warsaw in the next train going the other way
                So all things considered it's a rubbish option then

Comment

Rubbish

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  So all things considered it's a rubbish option then
                  Well considering that its about £100 ret to fly to warsaw on BA, and about £50 ret for the train ticket, the train is a sleeper so you can just sleep all the way. Multiple entry transite visa is £80!!

All things considered yes, its cr@p fly to Moscow for £500
                  There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan View Post
                    Well considering that its about £100 ret to fly to warsaw on BA, and about £50 ret for the train ticket, the train is a sleeper so you can just sleep all the way. Multiple entry transite visa is £80!!

All things considered yes, its cr@p fly to Moscow for £500
                    I'd pay the £500 to avoid the sleeper train.

Comment

Working...
                    X