• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dilemma

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dilemma

Trying to decide on next move:

400 sheets a day travelling 180 degrees round M25 (M3/M4/M40 direction) for 6 month contract or $100k+ NZD permie job in Wellington?

Originally posted by MickeyP View Post
    Trying to decide on next move:

400 sheets a day travelling 180 degrees round M25 (M3/M4/M40 direction) for 6 month contract or $100k+ NZD permie job in Wellington?
    I'd take the cash option. I rarely accept payment in the form of sheets.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I can't even think of anything amusing to say which is strange because I'm normally funny as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
        Are you David Brent?

Comment

Are you David Brent?
          No. Guess again.

Comment

No. Guess again.
            Are you my boss? He's the type of guy who cracks a joke then holds eye contact until you laugh.

Comment

New Zealand currency is very unstable so unless you intend staying long-term I would stick to the UK.

Comment

Going to NZ is not a decision based on money. Do you want to experience living there or not? If so, you already have your answer.
                Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Are you my boss? He's the type of guy who cracks a joke then holds eye contact until you laugh.
                  It is because he gets lost in your eyes.

Comment

$100k+ NZD permie job in Wellington?
                    That's a whole GBP40K a year - steady now, do you think you can cope with the increase?
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X