• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wilmslow what should I do ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilmslow what should I do ?

I have been struck down with indecision ! It's the last day of my contract, the other contractors aren't in and the refreshments shelf is virtually bare, just a spoon ot two of decaf coffee and some ancient lemon and ginger tea bags

Should talk to the permies and ask for a tea bag ? Should I drink water ? What will I do for milk ?

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
    I have been struck down with indecision ! It's the last day of my contract, the other contractors aren't in and the refreshments shelf is virtually bare, just a spoon ot two of decaf coffee and some ancient lemon and ginger tea bags

Should talk to the permies and ask for a tea bag ? Should I drink water ? What will I do for milk ?
    This sounds like a choose your own adventure book. Make sure you keep a note of the page number incase you drink water and it's poisoned and kills you.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

An excellent thread. A new dogma for life's challenges has been born. When faced with a difficult decision ask yourself

WWWD?

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        This sounds like a choose your own adventure book. Make sure you keep a note of the page number incase you drink water and it's poisoned and kills you.
        You are at a crossroads. To the east is darkness. To the north is darkness. To the west is a beautiful brook flowing with contract income. To the south is a flea-ridden pit of despair and corporate disillusionment.

Comment

Originally posted by basshead View Post
          You are at a crossroads. To the east is darkness. To the north is darkness. To the west is a beautiful brook flowing with contract income. To the south is a flea-ridden pit of despair and corporate disillusionment.
          I went south.

Wilmslow
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            I went south.
            The girls love that.
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
              The girls love that.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                The girls love that.
                Why is going south never quite the same once you get married ?

Comment

Why is going south never quite the same once you get married ?
                  How is it different?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    How is it different?
                    It just doesn't hold the same appeal !

Comment

Working...
                    X