• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whats the deal with the McCanns???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the deal with the McCanns???

I'm sorry but this is getting boring now. Are you the only people in the world who have lost a child??? I think not whats so special about your plight??

there a wee bit of controversy on a Friday morn....

AFAIK they are still quite big in the frozen chips industry.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Got to be Crinkle cut.

I agree though the McCanns should give it a rest now even I'm fed up with it.

Comment

I was bored nearly a year ago. I think they should donate the "madelin" fund to charities for them to "continue to work on the plight of lost kids and the amber alert system".

edited.
        Last edited by beeker; 2 May 2008, 10:11.

Comment

Originally posted by beeker View Post
          Stop using it to pay their mortgage!!
          I reckon if they ever got wind of that comment you could be up in court, given recent precedents with that copper. And quite possibly be up for paying the fund a large amount of cash. Or a charity of their choice ...
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I bet they will find her living it up under a relatives bed just like they do in Dewsbury
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
            X