• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Slam-dunk the Toynbee on QT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slam-dunk the Toynbee on QT

She's such a tw@t...

(Has sound, SFW)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSLUtfubOis
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    She's such a tw@t...

(Has sound, SFW)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSLUtfubOis
    Agghhhh, a real dillema - the two meeja numpties I detest most sluugging it out though Littlejohn certainly trounced her there.

Ever see the one where Michael Winner (!!!) gave Littlejohn a drubbing?

Comment

Littlejohn is a gobshyte and a lightweight.

However, I had to applaud him for crapping on La Toynbee's head

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I don't like her but Littlejohn is a twat. At the time of the Ipswich prostitute murders he took umbridge at some sections of the media calling them "women who worked as prostitutes". The intention was to highlight they were women with friends and families,not just prostitutes, not second rate humans that we should dismiss.
        According to him that was PC and we should just call them prostitutes rather than women who did that work. Why he felt so strongly about such an issue is beyond me, but it does indicate what a petty misoginistic little sh1t he is.

Not a man working as a twat but a twat.
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          I don't like her but Littlejohn is a twat. At the time of the Ipswich prostitute murders he took umbridge at some sections of the media calling them "women who worked as prostitutes". The intention was to highlight they were women with friends and families,not just prostitutes, not second rate humans that we should dismiss.
          According to him that was PC and we should just call them prostitutes rather than women who did that work. Why he felt so strongly about such an issue is beyond me, but it does indicate what a petty misoginistic little tulip he is.

Not a man working as a twat but a twat.
          Must be a strong f**ker though. Did he take it all on his own?

Comment

Working...
          X