• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Next CUK holiday destination

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next CUK holiday destination

Mate of mine (a designer) told me about this forum as it's apparently a funny and lively place.

It's very design/web coder oriented, oh and very US based as well. Seeing as Freelance UK is off limits and not a lot goes on, I thought this place could suffice for a while?

bad language in thread - including the title!
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

They seem a bit ... intense.

I did spend a happy afternoon around the On the Buses forum but I think that we'd be a bit obvious en-masse.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I like the vomitting icon.

Comment

how about here:
        http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          I'm sorry, it couldn't possibly be there - there isn't enough blue on the site for me.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Reminds me of a mate who can't send an email without every other word being the f-word, and he wonders why he doesn't get many replies. I start to go swear blind after the first couple of lines.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
            X