• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Greens take Norwich

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greens take Norwich

I blame Delia. She always bangs on about greens.

Comment

So you're based in Norwich, Lucy? Not making this stalking assignment particularly challenging are you!

I'd better turn off private messages incase you send me a photo and your mobile number. I know you must be tempted.

Back on topic (for a change), what significant policies do the green party have that will affect joe public now they're in office? Will they be putting road blocks on all roads into Norfolk to stop any gas guzzlers?
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post

Send all the Greens to live in Norwich and they can drown when rising sea levels bury it

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/mai.../eanorf128.xml
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

The Greens finished second to New Lie in Norwich. It seems that the poster was slighty premature in their assertion.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
            The Greens finished second to New Lie in Norwich. It seems that the poster was slighty premature in their assertion.

Attention seeking bint.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
            X