• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Baby Bear 2 - update

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby Bear 2 - update

Evening all

quick visit to let you know the Baby Bear 2 was born this morning - in fact 12 hours ago - 08:30 weighing 6lb 4ozs.

..and it's a she cub!!

now there's a turn up!!
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Congratulations!

Is she cute, or all red and squished?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
      Congratulations!

Is she cute, or all red and squished?
      Oh - she's cute!! and that's not me being biased!
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Yay, nice one. As a father to boys and one girl, the only advice I can offer is "Good Luck".

Comment

Congrats bear!

Hope the mrs is doing well.

What the heck was so boring about last August? Lots of kids being born at this time.

Comment

Congratulations!

The Banana Marching Band have turned out to celebrate in the streets of TPD

Comment

Wicked! I got a two and a half year old girl and another due in 5 weeks or so. Mine is a winner so far, a real Daddy's girl and loads of fun. Would have said I would have preferred a boy before she came but would not go back now. Having two of them will be cool as well I reckon.

Hard few weeks and months ahead mate but enjoy - they really are not this small for long!
              my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Congrats on the new bear, Bear

Got a 2 yr old girl and a 6 yr old boy with another due later in the year

Then its time to get the old tubes snipped, I'm a loose cannon

Comment

Excellent Bear

Well done to yourself and Mrs Bear.

Little girls are such good fun, they love their Dads, and you can make them you little princess.

Well done again and get yourself booked in for the snip.

Comment

many congratulations to you and the family.

Comment

Working...
                    X