• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hayfever...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hayfever...

Stone me (with a polystyrene rock), the pollen count must be high around here this morning...

I blame the War Criminal.

It's plainly part of some fiendish hu-man plan to discourage we peace loving Giant Alien Lizards.

Pah!

Its the Russians.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

I spent half the weekend staying in doors to hide from the pollen. That's after feeling like tulip on Thursday and Friday..
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Pah!

Yes! Hayfever! Is! Evil!

Stick a couple of pencils up your nose. Works for me, so far.
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
          Yes! Hayfever! Is! Evil!

Stick a couple of pencils up your nose. Works for me, so far.
          I was sunk so low at 7AM today that I went back to bed with hankies shoved up my nose. Managed to sleep for another couple of hours like that

Have shoved some mega strength chemical called Flixonase up there now & it seems to be helping..

Comment

I used to suffer very badly from hay fever, not into alternative medicines but life was so miserable I went to a homeopathic clinic and did a two week course of 16 pills a day.

Been completely free of hay fever for almost twenty years now.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              Its the Russians.
              No it isn't!

Bloody cheek!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Eat some locally made honey, zeity, works for me

Comment

Working...
                X