• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pensions...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pensions...

I'm doomed.

Standard Life:

National Mutual/GE Pensions/Windsor Life:

Looks like I'll be eating dog food.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Looks like I'll be eating dog food.
    Cheap human beings will be always widely available..
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

...huh what happened ?
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

zeit, we gotta get this satellite installation venture off the ground

Zeit and Milan, satellite tv installations for the rich and lazy

Milan.

Comment

...ah yes and then you receive a letter, which says "sorry mate, I know we promised you X but due to wide boy City traders plundering our accounts unfortunatley we can now only promise you X - a huge sum of money.

Yup got one of them a while back.

Best thing is the final sentence, where they suggest you might put even more in.

Good hope the damage isn't too severe.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            Good hope the damage isn't too severe.
            Somewhat uncharacteristic BB?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

You seem to miss the point don't you Bogey. The whole point is to warn people before they do f*** up. It isn't too late to rearrrange your finances. House prices are still high, but they might not be in about 3 years.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

You seem to miss the point don't you Bogey. The whole point is to warn people before they do f*** up. It isn't too late to rearrrange your finances. House prices are still high, but they might not be in about 3 years.
                And you have appointed yourself as the watchdog for all of us?

What qualifies you for this position exactly?

Everything you say is negative. If I'd listened to Jonahs like you I'd never have invested in anything.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                  And you have appointed yourself as the watchdog for all of us?

What qualifies you for this position exactly?

Everything you say is negative. If I'd listened to Jonahs like you I'd never have invested in anything.
                  ...mm so have I understood this correctly...you read forums like this to decide on your investment strategy.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

...mm so have I understood this correctly...you read forums like this to decide on your investment strategy.

Well no, obviously. But why do you keep banging on about doom and gloom? It's utterly tedious.

Comment

Working...
                    X