• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nearly Mown down by CUK'er

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nearly Mown down by CUK'er

I'm not a young man any more.
    I was struggling on a nine miler on Saturday oop Norf near Colne, crossing the A682 near Blacko hill at about 2 pm, when a Silver A2 nearly had me. I hurled abuse at him as he disappeared over the hill and I got the last 4 of his reg, it was xx6 CUK.
    Come on own up, who was it

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I was struggling on a nine miler on Saturday oop Norf near Colne, crossing the A682 near Blacko hill at about 2 pm, when a Silver A2 nearly had me. I hurled abuse at him as he disappeared over the hill and I got the last 4 of his reg, it was xx6 CUK.

You see - if Wilmslow's plan B was in operation, it might not have happened.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Defo not an A3, or a Focus??

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        Defo not an A3, or a Focus??
        not defo, it all happened so fast. My whole wife flashed before me. She was over that stile like zola budd.
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

not defo, it all happened so fast. My whole wife flashed before me. She was over that stile like zola budd.
          Your wife flashed? Way to go lass....
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Was Mary Decker about as well?
            I'm not Shaw

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
            X