• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I have turned to jelly….

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have turned to jelly….

Just had a lovely blonde visit me to discuss some work the lovely creature is doing.

She perched on the edge of my desk, and was leaning very close to me. About as close as my visit to ‘For Your Eyes Only’ last weekend.

Certainly perked up my morning.

Careful, you don't want to get sacked for sexual harassment on your first day.

When is the book of these serialisations coming out?

"The World According to Wilmslow"

You could make a mint (much more than a Driving Instructor)
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      Careful, you don't want to get sacked for sexual harassment on your first day.

When is the book of these serialisations coming out?

"The World According to Wilmslow"

You could make a mint (much more than a Driving Instructor)
      I spot a plan B....

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        I spot a plan B....
        Permies don't have a Plan B. Everything they create belongs to Employment Co.

Comment

You're not earning enough now to pull her successfully.

Comment

Floppy like a jelly = fail.

Stiff like a brandy snap = win.

Be a brandy snap, Wilmslow.
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I went over to give the weird guy some work this morning, all he could do was stare at my tits, lean over way too close, and go on and on about his inane problems. His desk was covered in used tissues, and he was wearing a polyester suit AND tie. I think it's been a good few years since he's 'intimate' with anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                I went over to give the weird guy some work this morning, all he could do was stare at my tits, lean over way too close, and go on and on about his inane problems. His desk was covered in used tissues, and he was wearing a polyester suit AND tie. I think it's been a good few years since he's 'intimate' with anyone.
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Go 4 it, Lucy!

Make the guy happy!

PS: how big are they exactly! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post

that was wilmslow - he has never been intimate with anyone.

Comment

Working...
                    X