• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Grand Designs Live

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Designs Live

Anyone else disappointed by this ?? I was expecting to see the house being built, but its just an excuse for an awards show. Any I hate the bl00dy Janet Street Porter.

Originally posted by G8_Summit View Post
    Anyone else disappointed by this ?? I was expecting to see the house being built, but its just an excuse for an awards show. Any I hate the bl00dy Janet Street Porter.
    Agree, other than the hatred of JSP. She can't help being fick innit?

Comment

gf watches it on the telly - now there is a thread about it.

Comment

I hate it. I would rather see detail on the eco house than a bunch of *ankers with pockets deeper than the grand canyon spending money on houses and the hosts oooing and ahhhing over it. And of course the show is also on in the afternoon...again little detail on the eco-house. I suppose c4 have nothing else to fill in the time.
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Beeny was on it last night... good honest value...
          Gotta love the Beeney.
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            Gotta love the Beeney.
            Baps

Comment

She's on again tonight at 8...
              Stalker alert!

Comment

Beeny was on it last night... good honest value...
                Dunno...I don't find her appealing. especially with a large bun in the oven. I do like the other blonde...what's her name? Enjoy the posh accent she has.
                I'm sure if I showed her how my wife has done up our house..she'd vomit.
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                  Dunno...I don't find her appealing. especially with a large bun in the oven. I do like the other blonde...what's her name? Enjoy the posh accent she has.
                  I'm sure if I showed her how my wife has done up our house..she'd vomit.

Do you mean Naomi Cleaver?
                  That boy go raaaaaaa
                  Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Yeah that's that her. very posh. 'fraid I'm not fond of Beeny.

Comment

Working...
                    X