• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moving to Australia?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving to Australia?

Are you being sponsored to work in Australia or thinking of making the move?

Did you know you can gain HUGE tax incentives even if you move as a permanent sponsored employee, including relocation and living away from home allowances through your permanent employer.

We are the only business in Australia that assists employers with effective tax packaging for international employees being sponsored to work in Australia on a semi-permanent or permanent basis.

One Vendor could reduce your tax burden during your first 4 years in Australia by up to 20% and increase your overall income by 15-20%.

If you're thinking of moving or already in discussions with an employer in Australia and will be sponsored, then contact One Vendor for more information on how we can work with your employer to maximise your earnings and reduce your tax burden.

IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE SPEAK WITH YOU PRIOR TO LEAVING THE UK TO ESTABLISH A RELATIONSHIP WHILST YOU ARE STILL OVERSEAS.

I am originally from the UK and now reside in Australia helping Brits to maximise their earnings when they make a semi-permanent or permanent move to Australia. Please feel free to respond with questions here or email me directly at [email protected].

Originally posted by onevendor View Post
    Are you being sponsored to work in Australia or thinking of making the move?

Did you know you can gain HUGE tax incentives even if you move as a permanent sponsored employee, including relocation and living away from home allowances through your permanent employer.

We are the only business in Australia that assists employers with effective tax packaging for international employees being sponsored to work in Australia on a semi-permanent or permanent basis.

One Vendor could reduce your tax burden during your first 4 years in Australia by up to 20% and increase your overall income by 15-20%.

If you're thinking of moving or already in discussions with an employer in Australia and will be sponsored, then contact One Vendor for more information on how we can work with your employer to maximise your earnings and reduce your tax burden.

IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE SPEAK WITH YOU PRIOR TO LEAVING THE UK TO ESTABLISH A RELATIONSHIP WHILST YOU ARE STILL OVERSEAS.

I am originally from the UK and now reside in Australia helping Brits to maximise their earnings when they make a semi-permanent or permanent move to Australia. Please feel free to respond with questions here or email me directly at [email protected].
    Sounds good. How can I reduce my tax burden?

I'll be moving to australia within 12 months.

Comment

Originally posted by max View Post
      Sounds good. How can I reduce my tax burden?

I'll be moving to australia within 12 months.
      Firstly, this is

Secondly, please be aware that the ATO is planning on shutting down these companies and issued a notice to this effect recently.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

i was thinking of working out there later this year but there seem to be only two visas ... one is the 5 year emigration jobbie and the other is an 18 - 30 club working holiday visa ... so what happens if you want to work out there for a few months and you are over 30 ?

Comment

Originally posted by hgllgh View Post
          i was thinking of working out there later this year but there seem to be only two visas ... one is the 5 year emigration jobbie and the other is an 18 - 30 club working holiday visa ... so what happens if you want to work out there for a few months and you are over 30 ?
          You need to find somebody to sponsor you.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
          X