• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Own up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Own up

Who broke the server?
    my ferret is your ferret

We thought you had kicked the plug out of the wall again

Comment

Sorry, sening out newsletter and the server got its knickers in a twist... All seems to be up and running fine again now though. Newsletter still going out so will keep an eye on it.

Comment

It's a *good thing* we all work in I.T. otherwise we'd all be blaming them damn Poles or Chinese or Gordon Brown or someone for this.

Comment

I figured it was a lunch time coffee spill...
          B00med!

Comment

More monkeys and rubber bands required

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              I thought the shilling had run out in the meter.
              Ahhh, you've been to AtW's "Server Center" too, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Ahhh, you've been to AtW's "Server Center" too, eh?
                Aren't dual purpose dwellings great?

Some days they're bedsits, other days they're Server Centres
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I can see what the problem was. There are threads in General about XP SP3, OpenOffice and one about a Transition Document where both BI and .Net are mentioned. Not surprised the server freaked, it cannot have understood what was happening
                  my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
                    I can see what the problem was. There are threads in General about XP SP3, OpenOffice and one about a Transition Document where both BI and .Net are mentioned. Not surprised the server freaked, it cannot have understood what was happening
                    You're right, there's far too much IT discussion going on today. Time for someone to start trolling I think
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X