• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Piercings ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piercings ?

Have you got any ?

I *was supposed* to get a PA as part of a bet.

I bet the missus that she wouldn't get a clit piercing, and if she did I'd get a PA. She surprised me by going ahead with hers. I'm still trying to find the courage to get mine done. Oh, and the bet was 7 years ago now...
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

for poofs and students mate

Comment

No but the other half does (belly button)
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

My Missus has her ears pierced.

Racey stuff, eh!

Comment

for poofs and students mate
          Wrong topic. That's "tats", which are for chavs (ie..Amy Whinehouse)
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
            It's alright, he drinks beer swill. Might explain his attitude.

Comment

It's alright, he drinks beer swill
              I saw that post, and tried promptly to forget it. Still, I suppose if the money is too tight to mention, then beggars can't be choosers, eh ?

Not suggesting that he did of course, but even so.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                My Missus has her ears pierced.

Racey stuff, eh!
                WHS

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                  Oi - not everyone with a tat is a chav
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Oi - not everyone with a tat is a chav

Yeah, nice birds get tramp stamp
                    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
                    X