• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things you hear on the radio

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things you hear on the radio

Was on the way to office by car this morning, when I was briefly woken up by

"Well I'm standing on the corner of Wilmsloooooooooow, Arizona, It's such a fine place to be" (my spelling correction)

The DJ never said who it was, Eagles??
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Take it easy, take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy.

Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

It's a girl, my lord, in a flat bed ford slowing down to take a look at me...

Comment

The chances of anything coming to Earth - are a million to one......

But still they come!
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

No Nathaniel, No!

Comment

http://www.wilmslow.org.uk/

Here's the view from the corner.
            Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Whooosh! With OUR heat-ray.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/property/...ichlist115.xml

26th Richest Town in the UK according to the Telegraph (mind you Sevenoaks is 10th and that is one horrible town).
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/property/...ichlist115.xml

26th Richest Town in the UK according to the Telegraph (mind you Sevenoaks is 10th and that is one horrible town).
                  A typical piece of rancid journalism at the end of the Blair/Brown never-had-it-so-good decade of greed. The so-called greed of the Thatcher era pales in comparison.
                  Posted by Timothy Sole on April 15, 2008 7:50 PM

DA is that you?

Comment

Buckinghamshire has the top 3. If I had to live in the South East again I'd pick Buckinghamshire. There is still a lot of open countryside around, some great country pubs, and a motorway that moves (M40). It's easy to commute to London yet it doesn't feel so stressed as other home counties.

Having said that High Wycombe is in Bucks
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X