• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How British Are You?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How British Are You?

http://www.hiren.info/life-in-the-uk-test/1

Take the test.

Make sure you know all about benefits
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Page 2, Q7:
    Where does Santa Clause come from?
    South Pole
    North Pole
    Poland
    Iceland

Comment

Great use of English
      An adult person should receiving unemployment benefit join New Deal programme if unemployed for
      and again
      What percentage of the population in Wales
      How much maternity leave can people take?
      People? only mothers can take maternity leave
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Whoever wrote this seems to be a total prat. Take question 1 for instance:

If a driver has more than permitted amount of alcohol on his/her body or refuses to take the test
        He or she will be arrested
        He or she will be taken to his home
        He or she will be given a warning
        He or she will be asked to provide medical certificate
        For a start the grammer is wrong and the none of the answers fit because its not how much you have 'on' your body, its how much is 'in' your body...a dn what bloody test? For having alcohol 'on' your body I presume it would either be the 'stinky tramp test' or the 'leaving a club at 6 in the morning test'. Dikheds.
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Page 55, Q6

Prime Minister is not an important person
          • True
          • False

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Good point; you only get unemployment benefit for 6 months...
            Yes, then you get sent to the doctors to tell him you're depressed and you can get incapacity benefit forever and ever and ever. Blimmin benefits system
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              Yes, then you get sent to the doctors to tell him you're depressed and you can get incapacity benefit forever and ever and ever. Blimmin benefits system
              Grrr - don't get me started on that one - already been told to shut up once today for having a rant about somone off with "stress"
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

How British am I?

Well, I can drink 20 pints of bitter in one session and eat two kebabs without throwing up.

How's that?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Grrr - don't get me started on that one - already been told to shut up once today for having a rant about somone off with "stress"
                  hi cailin, make that twice!
                  Originally posted by BolshieBastard
                  You're fulfilling a business role not partaking in a rock and roll concert.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Well, I can drink 20 pints of bitter in one session and eat two kebabs without throwing up.

How's that?
                    Threaded, is that you?

Comment

Working...
                    X