• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Chico real?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Chico real?

I reckon he's not. No-one can be that stupid, surely
    I reckon its some guy inventing a virtual personality and seeing how long he can get away with it for. Or maybe Chico is proof that God exists and that he has a sense of humour
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Chico is just another bored IT geek whose chosen to pretend to be some sad sort of christian type. A bit like me being a prawn really.

Comment

Ahh sasguru I see you have finally been given your internet privileges at your new workplace. How long did it take you to get it? 3 weeks?
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        Chico is just another bored IT geek whose chosen to pretend to be some sad sort of christian type. A bit like me being a prawn really.
        who's

ffs
        Chico, what time is it?

Comment

DOh

Originally posted by Chico
          Ahh sasguru I see you have finally been given your internet privileges at your new workplace. How long did it take you to get it? 3 weeks?
          No Homer, I didn't like the look of the new board and not even your witty and incisive comments could force me to attend
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            No Homer, I didn't like the look of the new board and not even your witty and incisive comments could force me to attend
            so whats changed mr logical "atheist".
            Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Nothing

Nothing's changed, Mr. Sad Deluded "Christian"
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                Nothing's changed, Mr. Sas Deluded "Christian"
                so what are you doing here then mr "George Galloway is my idol"
                Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Actually got to do some work ...I'm sure it'll be more stimulating than arguing with you
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'm hoping he's going to cook up a stonking "you'll never guess what happened to me the other day" story.

Comment

Working...
                    X