• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kosher Chicken

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kosher Chicken

Where in the name of God, did the BBC find these people....

I nearly choked on my dinner
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

Where in the name of God, did the BBC find these people....

I nearly choked on my dinner
    ediots, the lot of them.... and getting it blessed was just shouting allah aloud. WTF

Comment

Kosher meat and Halal meat is actually prepared and slaughtered in exactly the same way, both faiths are not allowed to eat blood, hence the animal has to bleed out, and blessed, and blessed for it to be considered fit to be consumed...

I know many Muslims who refer to halal meat as Kosher, so i believe their mistake was understandable, until I watched the team in the board room and realised they didn't know what the heck they are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
        Kosher meat and Halal meat is actually prepared and slaughtered in exactly the same way, both faiths are not allowed to eat blood, hence the animal has to bleed out, and blessed, and blessed for it to be considered fit to be consumed...

I know many Muslims who refer to halal meat as Kosher, so i believe their mistake was understandable, until I watched the team in the board room and realised they didn't know what the heck they are doing.
        No doubt you would have failed that task as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic..._laws_compared

Comment

and then 'acts of God' (like the recent one) happen to completetly unrelated people.
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

thank god the Ginger one has gone, she really got on my moobs!!
            I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              ediots, the lot of them.... and getting it blessed was just shouting allah aloud. WTF
              I use to work for Tate and Lyle sugars. On the bill of materials for kosher sugar was a rabbi, to bless it.

There was some discussion whether rabbi was needed as a material in the material master, but it was eventually decided that a simple invitation was all that was required in terms of MRP.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The Oirish girl was looking good last night. Usually the Irish accent makes me want to rip my ears off, but her looks compensated.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                  Usually the Irish accent makes me want to rip my ears off
                  Kiwi.
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    I use to work for Tate and Lyle sugars. On the bill of materials for kosher sugar was a rabbi, to bless it.

There was some discussion whether rabbi was needed as a material in the material master, but it was eventually decided that a simple invitation was all that was required in terms of MRP.
                    True (although not sure the BoM is the best place for it). It's one of the influences in the planning process for Dr Pepper/7Up as they can only get the guy once a month.

Comment

Working...
                    X