• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All tree huggers please read..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All tree huggers please read..

just thought I would try to get a post going without Chico for 5 minutes - there's just no getting away from the bloke and his blasted obediance is something or another twaddle. Anyway - we now know who wears the trousers in the Blair household http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4721599.stm

John

blasted obediance
    I think you mean blasted obedience and you need to be a Trekkie to get it.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Dammit

Comment

aaahhh I feel like running outside and hugging the first tree I see.....

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
          aaahhh I feel like running outside and hugging the first tree I see.....
          This one perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
            This one perhaps?

very good Lucifer

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown

very good Lucifer
              Thank you. I like to bring people a bit of light hearted enterainment in otherwise dull days.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                This one perhaps?

"Come on over and strap on the feed bag. We're going to fire up ol' Propane Elaine and put the heat to the meat! Nummy-nummy-num!"
                Okilly-dokilly neighbour!

Comment

Working...
                X