• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Margaret Thatcher Day!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    The day she got elected?

A damn good reason to celebrate in my book

Comment

Never liked the woman myself.

Comment

troublemaker
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Let's be clear I hate and I mean hate New Labour, but Maggie gave us 4.5 million unemployed, even more strikes than this current bunch of muppets and 16.5% interest rates (hence a housing crash). Less spin though, which is a massive upside these days.

These idiots are fast moving down the same well trodden road, for example they even got rid of one numpty to replace him with a just another.

Can we have a move away from all these wannabe quasi fascists and back to democracy please!

Comment

Originally posted by LazyFan View Post
            Let's be clear I hate and I mean hate New Labour, but Maggie gave us 4.5 million unemployed, even more strikes than this current bunch of muppets and 16.5% interest rates (hence a housing crash). Less spin though, which is a massive upside these days.

These idiots are fast moving down the same well trodden road, for example they even got rid of one numpty to replace him with a just another.

Can we have a move away from all these wannabe quasi fascists and back to democracy please!
            And precisely how was she supposed to bring a country back from the brink of bankrupcy without use of the cane?
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Is she dead then?
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

For potential first time Conservative voters, reminders of Thatcher's brand of Conservatism will not win the crucial votes needed for the re-construction of Britain which is now suffering from years of mis-management courtesy of Blair-Brown.

I much prefered John Major and Ted Heath.

Comment

Working...
                X