• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More slippery than Chico "the ISO 2001 AD christian"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime ministers question time - do you want to see your leader doing his best to avoid every single question and act like Chico avoiding directly answering any question? I'm sure I heard Tony accusing the press of being athiests...

No direct link but click on the link that says Prime Minister Tony Blair's monthly briefing BBC News: Video and Audio, bottom right. RealPlayer. Fast forward 5 mins of speech and get the questions. John Snow is good.

Big speech but you only need a few minutes to see what a lying, deceitful, question dodging bastard he is.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

It actually wasn't too bad a performance until it got around to faith schools. TB just lost the plot completely there and ended up arguing that black was white (a bit like Chico), specifically that segregated education helps communities integrate. His insistence that the primary purpose of faith schools was to teach understanding of and tolerance towards other religions was frankly laughable, as most of the assembled reporters appeared to agree.

Jon Snow's question on Saudi really seemed to throw him for six though. Poor briefing by his staff as he clearly wasn't expecting it. Shame that no one followed up the obvious contradictions in his statement that "it would be wrong of us to try and impose western democracy there [Saudi]".
    Last edited by Lucifer Box; 27 July 2005, 21:02.

Comment

hyper(imitation is the sincerest form of flattery)d

I resent that!! Surely you mean Chico " the BS15000 Atheist basher" ???
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Working...
      X