• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else hear it ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else hear it ?

Standing in my garden last night have a fag when all of a sudden there was a massive bang, it blew out all the glass in my green house and my garage . Thought it was a bomb when I heard the screaming and I'm quite near the tube but turned out my neighbour had a bit of gas leak http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7389595.stm . Stayed at hotel last night not been allowed back in my house yet, hopefully by end of today or tomorrow to get in, my house was fine will need to get a structural check though.

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
    Standing in my garden last night have a fag when all of a sudden there was a massive bang, it blew out all the glass in my green house and my garage . Thought it was a bomb when I heard the screaming and I'm quite near the tube but turned out my neighbour had a bit of gas leak http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7389595.stm . Stayed at hotel last night not been allowed back in my house yet, hopefully by end of today or tomorrow to get in, my house was fine will need to get a structural check though.
    No. Next.
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
      No. Next.
      Heartless Thomas, really heartless.

Bumfluff you poor thing. Are you gonna be ok hun? Is there anything that we can do to help? Please keep us posted how you get on and get plenty of rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
        i hope you're feeling suitably guilty
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Did you contribute your experience to the bbc? Or have you now left the country due to a carelessly discarded cigarette butt?
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            Heartless Thomas, really heartless.

Bumfluff you poor thing. Are you gonna be ok hun? Is there anything that we can do to help? Please keep us posted how you get on and get plenty of rest.

Not unless you're a glazier...
            B00med!

Comment

Originally posted by Advocate View Post
              Not unless you're a glazier...
              I am a trained counsellor.

Lucy.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                I am a trained counsellor.

Lucy.
                ah, fixing the metaphorical windows of the soul, but not able to give a 10 year guarantee with offers allowing you to do the front and get the back half price?

B00med!

Comment

I gave a blowjob to a trained counsellor.

Lucy.
                  Last edited by Churchill; 8 May 2008, 15:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Advocate View Post
                    offers allowing you to do the front and get the back half price?
                    I make that offer to the wife regularly with mixed success it has to be said

Comment

Working...
                    X