• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lion in action

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lion in action

sorry if this is old

what you may see on a Safari - amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM
    Last edited by SandyDown; 11 May 2008, 11:47.

Anyone know how to capture youtube videos in mp3 format (or any file format)?
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Anyone know how to capture youtube videos in mp3 format (or any file format)?
      It's just a click away

Edit: Most of the links across the top of the page are NSFW!
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        It's just a click away

Edit: Most of the links across the top of the page are NSFW!
        Wow, thanks DiscoStu!

A lot of those "most downloaded" videos return a "page not found" error; so I assume youtube disapprove of the concept and take steps to hamper downloads.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

You can just copy the FLV out of your browser cache, or at least you can with IE.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Seen that one. Good for the buffalo, beats me why they do not stand together and beat the sh out of carpy lions a bit more. I like all animals except any sort of cats, big or small, they are horrible creepy things. Meercats are great tho, I could watch progs on meercats all day.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

That's why I stick to Colobus monkey brains these days... water buffalo just won't accept their place in the pecking order any more. I blame Thatcher for selling Council houses to them

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Seen that one. Good for the buffalo, beats me why they do not stand together and beat the sh out of carpy lions a bit more.
                Same question for decent people and street scum, really. Except that the nanny state has disarmed you for your own protection. The police should protect you. Right.

Comment

Working...
                X