• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B Kicks In

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B Kicks In

As plan B comes to fruition gonna be in the performers area (as in backstage), during T In The Park this year as we demonstrate our new bit of kit which will be endorsed by some of the musicians attending.

Just had to share that, getting all excited now.
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    As plan B comes to fruition gonna be in the performers area (as in backstage), during T In The Park this year as we demonstrate our new bit of kit which will be endorsed by some of the musicians attending.

Sounds promising

I'd put you in touch with some of my contacts at Xfm, but I haven't made any - I just ask them to move out of the way when they're cluttering up the kitchen and I'm trying to make coffee
    Last edited by NickFitz; 12 May 2008, 00:54. Reason: typo

Comment

Can you say what the kit is?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        Can you say what the kit is?
        Can't say too much ahead the official launch at NAMM in Nashville next month. We've developed a drum module for pro electronic drums that includes high quality drum samples and no latency. Already getting lots of interest from e-drum manufacturers and some have placed advanced orders already having just looked at the prototype.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Can't say too much ahead the official launch at NAMM in Nashville next month. We've developed a drum module for pro electronic drums that includes high quality drum samples and no latency. Already getting lots of interest from e-drum manufacturers and some have placed advanced orders already having just looked at the prototype.
          Sounds impressive. Best of luck.

Comment

Working...
          X