• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mars to bring back Marathon bars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mars to bring back Marathon bars

No more Snickers

less room for innuendo then.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      less room for innuendo then.
      I always find the bars rather large to get my mouth around....
      Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
      "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
      Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Originally posted by kali View Post
        Oh dear, another hairy arsed male poster pretending to be a female.

GAL.

Comment

Originally posted by kali View Post
          Cherie, can put one in her mouth sideways without moving her lips
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Mouthful

----------------------------
            Maybe not even pretending

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

GAL.
              Not me dear
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

GAL.
                hardly

no sense of humour you lot - the innuendo bit missed was it...

I suppose if a bloke had said it you'd all be rolling about and patting each other on the back...
                Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
                "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
                Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Originally posted by Beavis View Post
                  No more Snickers
                  I work for a company that supports Mars systems, and no-one here has heard about it. More Torygraph propoganda I expect.

Comment

Working...
                  X