• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cherie's autobiography

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cherie's autobiography

I might actually buy this one; although the juicy bits have already been printed in the telegraph over the last few days. I don't think it's going to to the government (or her husband) many favours - in fact, she makes Tony look like a prize twunt.

Today's snippit

I doubt this will boost anyone's personal ratings.
    Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Wouldn't buy it if a penny went to that hag

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
      Wouldn't buy it if a penny went to that hag
      What do you have against her?

Comment

Grade 1 B1tch

Ditto here - hasn't she made enough already? Business at Matrix is booming and the 'human rights' barrister is not so selective when defending the 'human rights' of prime suspects at the Hague (Kosovan 'freedom fighters') or property appropriators (Northern Cyprus cases) - both won!

Comment

Where do you start?

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
          Must be joking! Unless you are an estate agent (they all love her)

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
            • I do not particularly like the way that she appears to conduct herself in public.
            • She appears to enjoy using her husbands status for her own gain
            • Praising suicide bombers
            • Compounding the "human rights" industry which appears to have outgrown the purpose for which it was originally intended
            • Conflict of political viewpoints

and last but not least
            that mouth - it's not just human - it's like that cartoon from the Reach toothbrush advert.

Comment

She says that the couple’s fourth baby, Leo, was conceived in 1999 during a trip to Balmoral during which she had failed to pack her usual contraception
              Not such a Good Catholic after all then, despite all Tony's moral mumblings.

Comment

• I do not particularly like the way that she appears to conduct herself in public.
                • Compounding the "human rights" industry which appears to have outgrown the purpose for which it was originally intended

and last but not least
                that mouth - it's not just human - it's like that cartoon from the Reach toothbrush advert.
                a letterbox.

Comment

Just a thought

She says that the couple’s fourth baby, Leo, was conceived in 1999 during a trip to Balmoral
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Could have been Prince Philip's then

Comment

and last but not least
                    Hmm I can see your point

Comment

Working...
                    X