• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cant get a new gig

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant get a new gig

On yer bikes lads and pick that fruit.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...it-826245.html
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Originally posted by sunnysan View Post
    On yer bikes lads and pick that fruit.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...it-826245.html
    Good old Normo Tebs, he'd have this country's layabouts and scroungers whipped into shape.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Do I look Polish to you?
      No you look Bulgarian.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Tightening of immigration laws means farmers face losing 50,000 tonnes of fruit
        That's Sir Elton John out of the equation then...
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Tightening of immigration laws means farmers face losing 50,000 tonnes of fruit

Piss poor wages.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Well

I predict that in 3 years time fruit pickers will get paid more than J2EE architects.

Comment

I predict that in 3 years time fruit pickers will get paid more than J2EE architects.

Fairness at last
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

DA will soon be advertising for fruit pickers, excellent rates. There may be more margin in it

Comment

I think it's more likely that there will be some cutbacks and slip ups in the Immigration and Nationality Agency (or whatever it's called this week) and - hey presto! problem solved. No government could afford the political consequences of suggesting that farmers and supermarkets might be forced to pay decent wages.

Comment

FruitPickers

Interesting assignments with this perk laden opportunity to work fro one of the countries biggest fruitgrowers.

Your work will be used by all the biggest supermarkets in Britain.

Flexible hours, training given as well as perks like a 15 minute tea break and Mars Bars in the canteen.

First come first serve but dont wait. Agency work at minimum wage does not hang around for long.

Contact DodgyAgent on -----------

Comment

Working...
                    X