• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If I were looking for a fast showy 2-seater sports car...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I were looking for a fast showy 2-seater sports car...

I would choose poll
    Honda S2000
    14.63%
    Porsche Boxster
    2.44%
    Merc SLK
    12.20%
    Nissan 350Z
    12.20%
    Mazda MX-5
    4.88%
    BMW Z4
    7.32%
    TVR wotnot
    17.07%
    Lotus Elise
    12.20%
    Passat
    12.20%
    dream date with AndyW
    4.88%

R8?

Comment

Elise cos I know someone who's got one and it looks like fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        R8?
        I meant convertibles only, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          I meant convertibles only, sorry.
          Roofist bastard!

Comment

Dim, The SLK has some good engines but it looks very Gay, it's a tonka made gimp mobile.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              Dim, The SLK has some good engines but it looks very Gay, lit's a tonka made gimp mobile.
              My boyfriend said that as well.

HTH

Comment

I rented a Boxster this weekend. It was good fun, but nowhere near as slippery as the MX5 I had some years back. I reckon the tyres are made out of superglue. If it were me, I'd just join up with one of the supercar clubs, and try them all out....
                And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

I wanted (in order of preference) an

Elise,
                  S2000
                  or MR2,

but practicality,
                  futurewife veto and
                  practicality meant I ended up with a TT roadster.

Which I can't complain about really. Fast, fun and can fit two cricket bags in the boot.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Poor showing on the TVR front...
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X