• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AtW's problem solved at last...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AtW's problem solved at last...

Most realistic female android yet...

But does she take it up the tex?

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
    Most realistic female android yet...

But does she take it up the tex?

more importantly does she have one of those un-recognized PhDs??

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
      more importantly does she have one of those un-recognized PhDs??
      Russian PhDs are recognised in the UK as PhDs. Clearly you were not educated to that level to actually bother to check the situation, but since I've told you already that they are recognised I expected you to stop spewing misinformation and lies, a wishful thinking on my behalf no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        Russian PhDs are recognised in the UK as PhDs. Clearly you were not educated to that level to actually bother to check the situation, but since I've told you already that they are recognised I expected you to stop spewing misinformation and lies, a wishful thinking on my behalf no doubt.
        It must be love....

Comment

You two! Get a room FFS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto
            You two! Get a room FFS!!
            Oi Pinto, do you drive a ford by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW

But AtW, you are the one who keep insisting that Russia is soooo very very corrupt, and anyone can buy anything, so I can imagine that loads of people can go and just buy a PhD.... also I heard that in Canada and the States, many russian doctors/dentists are working as a street sweepers becasue their qualifications are not recognized....

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
                Oi Pinto, do you drive a ford by any chance?
                Almost, PEUGEOUT 406 diesel - The discerning mini cab driver's choice.

Why?

Comment

Also AtW you seem to bject on the PhD, but not bothered about the subject of this thread..i.e. the only woman who'd consider you is a mechanical one...

Comment

Looks here's the deal. You blow me and I'll let you see the SKA source code. Okay?

Comment

Working...
                    X