• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The I love Lucy thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The I love Lucy thread

Originally posted by Lucy View Post

I hope oneday you manage to get out into the world and read something other than trashy newspapers, you might be less inclined to stereotype people and you might even be less scared.

Originally Posted by DimPrawn http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ost535242.html
    That's almost unbelievable!

It blows my mind to think 23% of the population support Labour.

Welfare recipients.
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

I need a piccy of her in the buff before I can post anything.

Comment

Ask Mr tulipforbrains, he has one.

Comment

Mt Tulipforbrains, can we see pics of Lucy in the buff please?
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Ask Mr tulipforbrains, he has one.
          I knew it was all a cover!!

Now - get a mudpit!
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
            Mt Tulipforbrains, can we see pics of Lucy in the buff please?
            I don't think Lucy's boyfriend reads this forum.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              I don't think Lucy's boyfriend reads this forum.
              Clue: he's not and never will be my boyfriend, but he does have a picture.
              Unfortunately.

Comment

Unfortunately.
                Then the only decent thing is to post a link to it. Forgive me for asking, but just how did he get the pic?
                "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Unfortunately.
                  So you sent a picture of you in the buff to a random stranger.
                  I always knew you were a classy chick
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    So you sent a picture of you in the buff to a random stranger.
                    I always knew you were a classy chick
                    Not exactly.

And I have no class.

Comment

Working...
                    X