• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Super doomed…….

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super doomed…….

Just been emailed my very own Performance Development Review form – I need to set my own objectives.

Still, better than having them set for me – trying to look on the bright side.

Going to use it as an opportunity for uber training and skilling up…….

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Just been emailed my very own Performance Development Review form – I need to set my own objectives.

What about blogging on CUK? Does that constitute points for or against?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I despise "personal development programmes" and anything else permie related.

Comment

Dressing yourself - 1 point
        Cleaning your teeth - 1 point
        Not being a bore - 1000 points

Comment

Wilm-Slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Hmmm, what you really want is help with your objectives isn't it little Wilm-Slow?
          Last edited by El_Diablo; 13 May 2008, 13:53. Reason: Forgot to add the usual greeting associated with this muppet
          That boy go raaaaaaa
          Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

< Canned laughter >
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Always include in these reviews something like

"Leveraging my global quality and synergy to create a new paradigm"

HTH
              If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Gvg...eature=related

Comment

Brilliant! Still makes me laugh... and so true.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                  X