• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

schooltime japes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

schooltime japes

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...st/7398211.stm

Oh happy days, but turfing the common room is a little lame really.

What they should have done is "Cress" the head's office.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Is that the only grass they had in the common room.

Comment

Misserable b@st@rds, I thought that was really funny.
        Some people are like slinkys, totally pointless but the thought of pushing them down a flight of stairs never fails to put a smile on your face.

Comment

I like this quote

"This will be particularly disappointing for those sixth years who were genuinely looking forward to their last day of term."

Sounds perfect to me. I can't remember my last day at school but if we had been sent home early, I am sure we would all gave gone down the pub.

Comment

11 out of 10 kids. Job well done!

Nice to see a bit of rebellious spirit amongst kids today. I despair of all the Grads I come into contact with these days who just dream of being 40 year old accountants.

Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
              11 out of 10 kids. Job well done!

Nice to see a bit of rebellious spirit amongst kids today. I despair of all the Grads I come into contact with these days who just dream of being 40 year old accountants.

Oh RogerRabit has been a good role model for them all

Comment

"Banchory Academy is extremely disappointed that the disruptive actions of a number of sixth year pupils has spoiled what was due to be an enjoyable day of activities to mark their last day of term.
                Sounds like they did have an enjoyable day, the pompous twerp.

Comment

As said, very lame.

We blew up our school.

Comment

home mayde tri nitro stearate was fun

soap and extras

ba ba boom
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X