• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

China

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China

Amm so so soooo annoyed with you lot , I rely on this board for hearing the latest doom news, and no one mentioned the quake… Lawd what happened to you??

Darn am soooo Pi$$ed off with you all , sent emails to people I know who are worried or are in China without realising about the quake, what happened to you, where have all the doomey people gone ?? ….

Tulips to the lot of you … I mean have you considered the what’s gona happen to the Olympics??

do you get all your news from cuk

Comment

Originally posted by bobsyouruncle View Post
      do you get all your news from cuk
      But of course.... what u tryin to say ??

Comment

like Tibet and everything human rights, the Chinese government will make the quake disapear....
        Some people are like slinkys, totally pointless but the thought of pushing them down a flight of stairs never fails to put a smile on your face.

Comment

Originally posted by shelby68 View Post
          like Tibet and everything human rights, the Chinese government will make the quake disapear....
          forget about the bloody government, its like someone judging all Brits by Labour or Gordon Brown.

Would someone think of the children?

How come we aint got a crying smilie??

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
            forget about the bloody government, its like someone judging all Brits by Labour or Gordon Brown.

Would someone think of the children?

How come we aint got a crying smilie??
            What's your point caller...
            Some people are like slinkys, totally pointless but the thought of pushing them down a flight of stairs never fails to put a smile on your face.

Comment

Originally posted by shelby68 View Post
              What's your point caller...
              WHS!

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
                Amm so so soooo annoyed with you lot , I rely on this board for hearing the latest doom news, and no one mentioned the quake… Lawd what happened to you??

Darn am soooo Pi$$ed off with you all , sent emails to people I know who are worried or are in China without realising about the quake, what happened to you, where have all the doomey people gone ?? ….

Tulips to the lot of you … I mean have you considered the what’s gona happen to the Olympics??
                Does the quake really matter?

It's done, it's over, we're helping with aid!

Anyway, there's plenty more of the little f*ckers still running around!

Comment

When I first heared "900 students dead" I assumed Zeity had gone there and eaten them...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Does the quake really matter?

It's done, it's over, we're helping with aid!
                    I agree.
                    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Working...
                    X