• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Manky Mob is in the final

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Manky Mob is in the final

Feeling slightly queasy. A small part of me is happy that a Scottish team is there, but the bigger part of me is disgusted for thinking such sacreligious thoughts ...
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Feeling slightly queasy. A small part of me is happy that a Scottish team is there, but the bigger part of me is disgusted for thinking such sacreligious thoughts ...
    Me too, hope they get humped.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Who's the bigot now?

Come on, it's a Scots team, get behind them!
      Last edited by Churchill; 14 May 2008, 07:41.

Comment

Here was me thinking the Maky Mob were kicked out a long time ago?
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

there are loads out in Manchester already! i drive behind the stadium and the gathering has already started!

many kilts and blue shirts, and expecting to see a lot more on my delayed journey home
          I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Who's the bigot now?

Come on, it's a Scots team, get nehind them!
            I'm not bigoted against them at all. It's not their fault they're knuckle dragging, neatherandals with crook necks and high boredom thresh holds.

Q: How many Rangers fans does it take to change a light bulb?
            A: Don't matter, cos they're all condemned to eternal darkness anyway.

No, me bigoted towards the Huns. Uh uh. Some of my best mates are DOB's (Most of them actually).

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Which "sport" is this?

If it does not involve cars it is not really that interesting.
              "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                Which "sport" is this?

If it does not involve cars it is not really that interesting.
                Some might not classify anything involving cars as sport ...

Comment

They are bloody doing my head in - on my way to the office this morning.... I don't want to sing with ye boys... I don't want to even talk to ye
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I feel your pain Timothy honest I do GIRFUY!!!!!!

cos were Manchester bound and there no!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X