• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wednesday morning comedy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday morning comedy

One of the pemies at clientco just sent out a broadcast email to 'all users' (about 1k people) requesting a read receipt.....

I sent one
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Muppet.

Why do people ask for these receipts? I've known some to set the requested them by default! It's like some kind of paranoia that noone will read the emails...
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

My inbox is full

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      One of the pemies at clientco just sent out a broadcast email to 'all users' (about 1k people) requesting a read receipt.....

I sent one
      Oh dear you will never guess what happened to me today, well I was emailing my pdr to my boss and clicked the reply to all button, and if that wasnt bad enough I requested a read reciept.
      My troubles continue.....
      Wilmslow

Comment

I was on the bus home today (yes the bus!!) and a woman got on in one of those electric wheelchair jobbies.

She drove down the bus and stopped, and when it was her turn to get off the bus, she tried to do a 3 point turn to turn round and got stuck!

I know I shouldn't laugh, and I didn't at the time, but come on that's funny! She wasn't even disabled - after 3 or 4 long minutes of her trying to turn it, she stood up and turned it herself! Lazy cow!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          I was on the bus home today (yes the bus!!) and a woman got on in one of those electric wheelchair jobbies.

She drove down the bus and stopped, and when it was her turn to get off the bus, she tried to do a 3 point turn to turn round and got stuck!

I know I shouldn't laugh, and I didn't at the time, but come on that's funny! She wasn't even disabled - after 3 or 4 long minutes of her trying to turn it, she stood up and turned it herself! Lazy cow!

Austin Powers moment
          It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Working...
          X