• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What have I missed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What have I missed?

So, having spent the last couple of weeks sitting in the garden drinking cold beer, eating good food and looking after the new addition to the family - unfortunately - i'm now back on Client site trying to relieve the boredom.

What's been happening here? Anything exciting - or is that a silly question?
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Feck all.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
      So, having spent the last couple of weeks sitting in the garden drinking cold beer, eating good food and looking after the new addition to the family - unfortunately - i'm now back on Client site trying to relieve the boredom.

What's been happening here? Anything exciting - or is that a silly question?
      We're all enjoying the Gordo/NL meltdown and apart from that the usual stuff.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

• Churchill is ditching his polyester ties for silk ones and rejoining the contracting world
        • Wilmslow is still dull as dishwater
        • Sasguru doesn't like IT contractors, yet continues to post on a forum full of IT Contractors
        • Lucy thinks of northeners when she sees sideburns
        • AtW is still in a strop, and only his fem-bots make sporadic appearances
        • The Gordon Brown / Alistair Cambell comedy duo continue to screw up the country
        • I couldn't be arsed to read the thread about some football match tonight

HTH
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Perfect - thanks - it's like I've never been away!

Maybe I should go back to the garden!

Comment

Oh and Wilm-Sloooooooooooooooooooooooow is still a muppet.

Hope Baby Bear is well.
            That boy go raaaaaaa
            Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
              Oh and Wilm-Sloooooooooooooooooooooooow is still a muppet.

Hope Baby Bear is well.
              I'd assumed as much.

Baby Bear is really good thanks ED

Comment

Working...
              X