• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Shopping new life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Shopping new life

I received the following email...

Dear friend,
    i would like to introduce a good company who trades mainly in electornic products.
    Now the company is under sales promotion,all the products are sold nearly at its cost.
    They provide the best service to customers,they provide you with original products of good quality,
    and what is more,the price is a surprising happiness to you!
    It is realy a good chance for shopping.just grasp the opportunity,Now or never!
    The web address: removed

Is this company legit??
    Last edited by ferret; 14 May 2008, 23:21. Reason: url removed

Originally posted by Lambros View Post
    I received the following email...

Dear friend,
    i would like to introduce a good company who trades mainly in electornic products.
    Now the company is under sales promotion,all the products are sold nearly at its cost.
    They provide the best service to customers,they provide you with original products of good quality,
    and what is more,the price is a surprising happiness to you!
    It is realy a good chance for shopping.just grasp the opportunity,Now or never!
    The web address: removed

Is this company legit??
    electronic

really

Sounds to me like the only "surprising happiness" is going to be experienced by them when some sucker orders something.
    Last edited by ferret; 14 May 2008, 23:21. Reason: url removed

Comment

It's on a list of scam Chinese companies.

Linky
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
      X