• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That cute Asian babe that talked like a fohhorn in The Apprentice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That cute Asian babe that talked like a fohhorn in The Apprentice

That cute Asian babe that talked like a fohhorn in The Apprentice....

well she was a bit of a motor mouth so I guess she had to go, seemed like a hard worker though .....

That half jewish / half greek ? bloke begging at the end in the board room to not be fired made me cringe.

He was lucky to make it - fair play to him - although he should have gone.

Alex to win

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
      That cute Asian babe that talked like a fohhorn in The Apprentice....

well she was a bit of a motor mouth so I guess she had to go, seemed like a hard worker though .....

That half jewish / half greek ? bloke begging at the end in the board room to not be fired made me cringe.
      I find it very hard to imagine two more crap gits than her and the "master salesman" - at least he didn't pretend he wasn't full of tupile (all the time).
      Getting back to the dolt in question - what kind of people are they allowing to become barristers these days? I can't see her serving in the cafe at the court never mind appearing before Lord Justice Cocklecarrot.

Comment

I think Hay-len or however it is pronounced should have gone. She didn't manage her teams properly and got pushed around. She didn't seem to exercise a lot of direction and control.

However, the mouthy other girl just sealed her own death sentence in the boardroom by interrupting one too many times, and thus got the boot.

As for Michael, the "nice Jewish boy"...begging at the end...how unbecoming...he should have got fired for begging.

Not that I would have done any better on this task.

I personally thought the Ian Wotsisname dresses were very nice but too expensive to sell at the show. I would have chosen cheaper fast moving stock at the show.

I was gobsmacked when some people really did come back to their stand at the end of the show. Normally once they leave your sales zone, they are someone else's next customer.

I guess, in the world of wedding dresses, name does count for a lot for some people. Plus the dresses were gorgeous...
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post

I personally thought the Ian Wotsisname dresses were very nice but too expensive to sell at the show. I would have chosen cheaper fast moving stock at the show.

I was gobsmacked when some people really did come back to their stand at the end of the show. Normally once they leave your sales zone, they are someone else's next customer.

I guess, in the world of wedding dresses, name does count for a lot for some people. Plus the dresses were gorgeous...
          No that's just how women shop.

You go to the first store and see an item you like but you have to go to every other store to check that you can't get anything better, then you go back to the first store and buy it.

Those coloured dresses where just plain horrid.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Good, she was well stuck up.

She'll do much better cooking for her bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by pisces View Post
              Good, she was well stuck up.

She'll do much better cooking for her bloke.
              swallowing
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                No that's just how women shop.

You go to the first store and see an item you like but you have to go to every other store to check that you can't get anything better, then you go back to the first store and buy it.

Those coloured dresses where just plain horrid.
                Only for certain things - if it is clothes (her clothes!!) then yes she will drag you round town looking at all the clothes which 'don't make her @rse look fat' and then buy it from the first shop. If it is anything else then she will buy it from the first and probably most expensive shop because it was too much hassle to shop around.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  Only for certain things - if it is clothes (her clothes!!) then yes she will drag you round town looking at all the clothes which 'don't make her @rse look fat' and then buy it from the first shop. If it is anything else then she will buy it from the first and probably most expensive shop because it was too much hassle to shop around.
                  Especially where any technology is involved - think TV, computer, etc rather than white goods which may take her the actual lifetime of the product to decide which one she wants.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Ahh that is because white goods are hers and gadgets are ours. So she is interested in what the washer does because that is her toy - in the same way that I like my PS3. GTA IV vs Bold - I know which one I prefer
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X