• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manchester

I see the Rangers fans are behaving to form.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Quote from one of the Rangers fans on the BBC website...

"Some people are really angry they've spent a lot of money - maybe £4,000 to £5,000 - to come down here for this."
    What!? From Glasgow? What form of transport have they used? A golden carriage pulled by Unicorns?

I think the tactic of not trying to score undid Rangers tonight.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
      I see the Rangers fans are behaving to form.
      They have been let down by the organisers.

Comment

To be fair (And it's difficult to be when it comes to the forces of darkness) I think any group of fans would get upset if the big screen set up especially for them, in a zone where they'd been waiting all day failed 15 mins before kick off.

Right result in the end for football ;-)
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post

Right result in the end for football ;-)

Sickening

Comment

Typical buckfast crew neds probably drinking from as soon as they set foot in the city center. Soooo glad I didn't go as I knew this would happen big screen problem or not. Some of the types I see when I go to the footie here scare me.

Comment

Any type of violence at a football game is unncessary and unnacceptable, regardless of which team does it. This is supposed to be a game FFS.
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                Any type of violence at a football game is unncessary and unnacceptable, regardless of which team does it. This is supposed to be a game FFS.
                Not played the Dawlish Wallow, the Haxey Hood, etc. etc.? Violence is inherent to the game of football, it's a class thing. Accept it for what it is.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                  Not played the Dawlish Wallow, the Haxey Hood, etc. etc.? Violence is inherent to the game of football, it's a class thing. Accept it for what it is.
                  It maybe inherent, but it is still unneccessary.
                  "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Russian fan stabbed inside City of Manchester stadium.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/7401814.stm

Good luck to all those Man U and Chelsea fans going over to Moscow next week...!

(And yes I know St Pete is a long way from Moscow, and yes I know that Rangers are Scottish not English, but this won't matter a jot to the CSKA/Dynamo/Locamotiv firms looking to settle a score.)
                    Cats are evil.

Comment

Working...
                    X