• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fairdeal Homeopathy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fairdeal Homeopathy

OK, whose plan B is this, and how much have you made?

http://www.fdhom.co.uk/index.asp
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    OK, whose plan B is this, and how much have you made?

http://www.fdhom.co.uk/index.asp
    That is brilliant.

Comment

I used to get a cold every now and again, and it really used to get me down. I decided to be pro-active, and searched for something that might defend me against getting new colds. I tried some [FairDeal] homoeopathic remedies to build myself up, and now I only get a cold every now and again.
      – Scott Chapman, Nuneaton

Comment

Is it owt like farepak?
        Peasants pay £10 a month into a fund and then get a reiki massage for xmas?

Comment

Brilliant!

I ordered your product to help treat a mild cold I was experiencing and that evening I began to feel much better. By the time your product arrived I was nearly fully cured!

– Mr S. Scott

Comment

The main idea behind homeopathy is that "like cures like".
            who do we know who says 'like' a lot?

Comment

Originally posted by Beavis View Post
              who do we know who says 'like' a lot?
              Now if it was SA it would be "like cures like, like"
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

From the payment page

* "Remedy" does not imply a cure. FairDeal Homeopathy is guaranteed as effective as all other homeopathic treatments
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Now if it was SA it would be "like cures like, like"
                  like, like cures, like, like, like.

One of the press links says

Were I to market pills containing nothing but sugar but labelled 'homeopathic', could I be done under the Trades Description Act or similar anti-fraud legislation?

If a case went to court, how could fraudulent homeopathic pills be distinguished scientifically from authentic ones?
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                  X