• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The pain in Spain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pain in Spain

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7400846.stm

"In Spain the dream is over," says the company's co-founder Fernando Encinar.

"Spain is like Ireland and the UK. We have to face a new situation: what is the source of the economy without the real estate market?"

Over to you Gordon Brown......

But the guy in the Polaris World advert made it sound like I had to get in now while they were still cheap...

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105 View Post
      But the guy in the Polaris World advert made it sound like I had to get in now while they were still cheap...
      "For you - a fair price"

I think (hope) a fair price will be something like £60k for a 4 bed house in the next 6 months.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
      X