• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sensible question - Where can you buy music videos?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sensible question - Where can you buy music videos?

Is there any online sites that allow you to buy music videos?

MP3 are so 20th century. I want to buy high quality music videos and download them with my superfast Broadband.

How fast?
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

2mbit. Probably going to 8mbit shortly.

Comment

Dunno about buying them, but mtv.com has a good jukebox.

Comment

Yes, I often think that music video is a bit good, I want a copy.

Find the best thing to do is to search for it as soon as you've seen it. The high quality versions don't generally stay around long and are soon replaced with postage stamp sized things.

Some musicians put out DVDs with their videos, but it is normally ages later and the quality leaves something to be desired, viz: Eagles DVD, beloved of many a TV store...

Anyways, you do find after a few months you clean them off your drive thinking "Why did I bother to save that?".
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

buy?

Why buy?

I download my fave vids from p2p, let some other doughnut rip them from tv or buy them.

My fave p2p for this is SoulSeek, never gets mentioned in any of the usual crime against copyright news articles like limewire, kazaa and others always do. Is the best network for music by far.

You have a fat connection - use it!
            my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by ferret
              Why buy?

I download my fave vids from p2p, let some other doughnut rip them from tv or buy them.

My fave p2p for this is SoulSeek, never gets mentioned in any of the usual crime against copyright news articles like limewire, kazaa and others always do. Is the best network for music by far.

You have a fat connection - use it!
              Just read your message mate, lol, cant agree more!
              Thankyou for reading
              www.leonstacey.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X