• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Customer service

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer service

Been jaded lately with lack of customer support from just about any company I've been dealing with.

Bought a Marshall guitar amp yesterday, registered online when I got home. Received a letter today confirming extended (free), three year warranty personally signed by Jim Marshall.

That's how to keep customers happy.
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Been jaded lately with lack of customer support from just about any company I've been dealing with.

Bought a Marshall guitar amp yesterday, registered online when I got home. Received a letter today confirming extended (free), three year warranty personally signed by Jim Marshall.

That's how to keep customers happy.
    I didn't get that with my JCM800!
    Some people are like slinkys, totally pointless but the thought of pushing them down a flight of stairs never fails to put a smile on your face.

Comment

Originally posted by shelby68 View Post
      I didn't get that with my JCM800!
      You didn't? Did you register on the website?

Cool amp by the way
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        You didn't? Did you register on the website?

Cool amp by the way
        I bought my JCM800 in 1996, bit before the marshal web site
        Some people are like slinkys, totally pointless but the thought of pushing them down a flight of stairs never fails to put a smile on your face.

Comment

I have an H|H

had to pay a highly skilled independent expert to come and install it for me.

When he got here he spent 10% of the time outside smoking fags then decided to go to the bank on his very expensive time.

I brought it up with him and he said (in the voice of Cartman from South Park) - "If you got a problem with what I do in the time you pay me for then you better get yo' b|tch a$$ back in that kitchen and make me some pie!"

Very professional - I'll definitely use him again and use the same approach for my business!
          Last edited by Jog On; 16 May 2008, 00:32.
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
          X