• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Andrex Puppy….

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrex Puppy….

Will be in my building today.

How cool is that?!?

Not cool at all.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Doomed

Just learned it is a guy dressed as a puppy.

Churchill – where did you say you worked again??

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        Doomed

Just learned it is a guy dressed as a puppy.

Churchill – where did you say you worked again??

Sussed!

Comment

bet you it's someone who post's on here thats dressed as the andrex puppy and has been on the bench soooo long they've resorted to putting will do anyhting for cash on their CV

Comment

Originally posted by roadster198 View Post
            bet you it's someone who post's on here thats dressed as the andrex puppy and has been on the bench soooo long they've resorted to putting will do anyhting for cash on their CV
            "Will code for Pizza!"

Comment

Originally posted by roadster198 View Post
              Or Raaf from The Apprentice.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
                Will be in my building today.

How cool is that?!?
                I hope he pisses on your foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinvara View Post
                  I hope he pisses on your foot.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Not familiar with the andrex puppy, however i'm very familiar with the "andrex sandwich" - which is the term used loosly to describe the act of wiping ones cocoa channel only to realise that another "cannonball express" is due to arrive at the station before hitting the porcelain buffers.

Comment

Working...
                    X